A great presenter is someone who effectively communicates information to an audience in a compelling and engaging manner. This soft skills development program is designed for employees to enhance their presentation and public speaking skills. This program will also provide and equipped the participants with the right and effective skills to be a great presenter, how to present with impact & confident through visual & speaking presentation, engaging with the audience and overcoming stage fright. Ultimately, a great presenter is someone who not only delivers information effectively but also creates a memorable and impactful experience for the audience. The ability to connect, engage, and leave a lasting impression distinguishes a great presenter from a merely competent one.
At the end of this course, Participants will be able to
- Learn and Apply suitable presentation techniques and delivery mode effectively
- Design & Build structured yet engaging presentations and connect effectively with audiences (for both Visual and Speaking Presentation)
- Apply the principles of confidence, persuasion and connection into developing and
- delivering an influential presentation in a variety of contexts
- Learn to pump it up a notch to deliver high energy presentations
- Learn the coaching feedback model in providing effective feedback
Module 1: The OPENING
- The opening of a presentation is crucial for capturing your audience’s attention and setting the tone for the entire talk.
Module 2: Presentation Types
- Understanding the specific goals and audience expectations for each type of presentation helps presenters tailor their content, structure, and delivery methods to achieve the desired outcomes.
Module 3: Planning your presentation
- Investing time in the preparation phase, increases your confidence, allows you to engage your audience better, and enhance the overall impact of your message.
Module 4: Developing Presentation Content
- Defining the purpose of the presentation, establishing clear objectives, structuring content, considering flow, using engaging language, time management, practice and refine and more.
Module 5: Effective Delivery & Presentation Materials
- Delivering a presentation effectively involves not only having well-prepared content but also employing effective delivery techniques and utilizing appropriate presentation materials
Module 6: Calmness & Confidence
- Learn the tools and strategies for before, during and after the presentation such as preparation, eye contact, breathing techniques, positive visualization, controlling pace and more.
Module 7: The Coaching Feedback
- Receiving coaching feedback on your presentation is a valuable opportunity for growth and improvement. Constructive feedback helps you identify strengths to build upon and areas that may need refinement
Module 8: Presentation
- Practice presentation?