Although every marketing expert will tell you that there are many similarities between traditional marketing and newer forms of marketing that fall in the category of digital marketing, they will also tell you that a different mind-set is needed to be successful in digital or social media marketing.
Especially because Digital Marketing requires the implementation of different methodologies and strategies on each platform. Some businesses are making their presence in Social Media and creating awareness about the product and services, yet the struggle is still there for most businesses who are having difficulties in understanding the platform mechanism, to create the right strategy and implement it. This training program will provide an in-depth understanding and show the path on how to be successful in Digital Marketing for the participants.
The program will focus on the main area; Digital Marketing which will cover topics such as, effective email marketing and Websites using WordPress or other development tools, Google Ads and other digital marketing tools. The Social Media Marketing component will cover the specialized area of marketing the company through social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn either through content or through advertisements.
The program will also cover how to analyse the effectiveness of your digital or social media marketing using tools such as Google Analytics and SEO.
Managers, executives, sales and marketing team who want to understand Digital Marketing and who want to find innovative ways of marketing the organization
- Comprehend Digital Marketing
- Comprehend the different forms of Digital Marketing
- Identify the opportunities for wider brand exposure
- Identify the opportunities to connect with the customer on daily basis
- Assist in the generation of high quality referrals and leads
- Understand how to analyse the effectiveness of your digital marketing activities
- Understand the pros and cons of content versus advertisement
- Understand how to work with development tools such as WordPress or Wix
- Understand analytical tools such as Google Analytics and SEO
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Difference between traditional and digital marketing
- Effective Email marketing
- Pull versus Push Communication
- Developing websites using WordPress or Wix
- Google Analytics
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- How to improve your website traffic
- Content versus Advertising
- Introduction to Social Media Marketing
- Facebook marketing
- Instagram marketing
- Twitter marketing
- LinkedIn marketing
- Pinterest marketing
- YouTube marketing
- Newer social media platforms such as Snapchat, TikTok, etc.