This training program is created for those who believe in and want to know more about applying agile principles and practices on projects. It highlights Agile approaches such as SCRUM, XP, LEAN and KANBAN. In this course, participants will learn the generally recognized practices of Agile Project Management. It will focus on the essential knowledge necessary to understand Agile or SCRUM and to decide how applicable it is to the projects the participants are involved in.
This Agile Project Management program can serve as a pre-program for certifications such as SCRUM Master or PMI-ACP.
This 2-day course is designed for persons who have on the job project experience and are keen to learn how to apply agile principles, tools and techniques to their projects. The course is appropriate for these persons if they wish to develop professionally, increase their agile management skills or apply a formalized and standards-based approach to agile project management.
- Define the principles of Agile
- Comprehend the techniques under Agile and Scrum
- Recognise important Stakeholders
- Show how to use the right scrum tools and techniques at appropriate times
- Discuss Agile methodologies such as Kanban and Lean
- Identify how teams work in Agile
The program will focus on the following domains:
- Agile Manifesto
- Agile Principles and Mind-set
- SCRUM as part of the Agile Eco-system
- Value Driven Delivery
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Agile Teams
- User Stories
- Backlogs and Prioritization
- Sprint Planning, Daily meetings and Retrospectives
- Lean and Kanban Tools and Techniques
- Team Performance
- Continuous Improvement
- Other Agile Techniques