This program is done through collaboration with our strategic partner Project Management Academy (PMA) Sdn Bhd, a Project Management Institute (PMI®) Authorized Training Provider (ATP).
This course is aimed at delegates who are preparing to sit for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) examination by PMI®. The course is based on latest CAPM® Exam Outline as implemented in 2023.
Project Management Institute (PMI®) offers a professional certification known as the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® for individuals seeking to gain more responsibility or add project management skills to their current role. The CAPM® certification offers recognition to practitioners who are interested in, or just starting, a career in project management, as well as project team members who wish to demonstrate their project management knowledge. This certification indicates knowledge of common practices used by an associate-level project manager.
This course is tailored especially for those who want to get a worldwide recognized Project Management Certification (CAPM®) from PMI®. No prior project management experience is required for the CAPM®. Anyone who is currently involved in a project or will be in the future will benefit from this certification.
PRE-REQUISITE FOR THE CERTIFICATION
High School Diploma/Degree AND Our 4 Days Training Program
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Comprehend project management domains as per PMI® Standards
- Use these global project management standards from PMI® to your projects
- Explain how to create a detailed project management plan
- Practice on how to analyze and answer questions related to RMP®
- What is the CAPM® certification?
- What is the value of the CAPM® certification?
- What to expect on the CAPM® exam?
- How to prepare for the CAPM® exam?
- What are the CAPM® Domains, Tasks and Enablers?
- Project Management Fundamentals and Core Concepts
- Project Life Cycles and Processes
- Project Management Planning
- Project Roles and Responsibilities
- Executing planned strategies
- Problem Solving Tools and Techniques
- Predictive, Plan-based Methodologies
- When to use a predictive, plan-based approach
- Project Scheduling
- Project Controls in a predictive environment
- Agile Framework Methodologies
- When to use an adaptive approach
- Planning project iterations
- Project Controls in an Adaptive environment
- Components of the Adaptive plan
- Preparing and executing task management steps
- Business Analysis Framework
- Business Analysis Roles and Responsibilities
- Stakeholder Communication
- Gathering Requirements
- Product Roadmaps
- Influence of project management methodologies
- Validating Requirements
Project Management Professional (PMP), Program Management Professional (PgMP), PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP), Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.