In the current environment, Digitalization, IR 4.0 and IOT create special challenges with regards to cybersecurity. With many people still working online and at home, data protection and excellent IT security is an absolute must. This program will address the practical challenges for IT practitioners in the area of cybersecurity. It will use practical examples of security breaches and challenges to indicate how to improve on the security of your IT infrastructure and Data. This interactive workshop focuses on the practical aspects of cybersecurity and gives the participants the skills and knowledge to improve the cybersecurity in the organization.
The program comes with an internationally recognized certification by the CCSD Council. Candidates need to sit for a 100 question Multiple Choice exam. The exam has a minimum score of 70% to pass and a duration of 120 minutes.
Professionals or graduates that have knowledge of Information Technology and that want to know more about the practical implementation of Cybersecurity measures and obtain a certification in the topic
• Understand the Security and Risk Management domain.
• Understand the Asset Security domain.
• Understand the Security Architecture and Engineering domain.
• Understand the Communications and Network Security domain
• Understand the current cybersecurity landscape
• Understand where threats come from
• Understand the most common threats
• Understand how to mitigate and counteract cybersecurity threats
• Module 1: Security and Risk Management
• Module 2: Asset Security
• Module 3: Security Architecture and Engineering
• Module 4: Communication & Network Security
• Module 5: Identity and Access Management (IAM)
• Module 6: Security Assessment & Testing
• Module 7: Security Operations
• Module 8: Software Development & Security