Numerous organizations have long-standing cultures that, regrettably, require refinement. It is imperative to recognize the necessity for improvement and, more importantly, to collectively commit to fostering positive change. This collaborative effort is essential to enhance the existing culture and steer it toward a more progressive and effective direction.
Numerous organizations are grappling with the complexities of managing their workforce, particularly in the aftermath of the pandemic. The economic downturn and operational disruptions during this period have posed formidable challenges for employers, impacting the seamless functioning of their businesses. Unfortunately, these difficulties have permeated the work environment, adversely affecting the morale and confidence of employees.
“If I were given 6 hours to chop down a tree, I would spend 4 hours on sharpening the axe” Abraham Lincoln
Indeed, employees represent a significant asset for any organization, and investing in their fundamental team building training can yield substantial benefits, chief among them being a notable increase in productivity. When employees are equipped with the essential skills and knowledge needed to excel in their roles, the organization stands to gain in several key areas.
‘Enhancing Working Culture and Productivity’, is a training program that will improve working culture and productivity at work place and in personal life.
Upon the completion of this course, learners should be able to:
- Think before taking action
- Change is constant, and we need to continuously improve our work if we want to progress
- Introduction to a few practical techniques to change that can be applied on daily basis
- Increased Confidence and Enhanced Skillset
- Understand that everyone thinks differently and how to handle this to get the desired end results
- Understanding Cybernetics mechanism (why we always go back to our old habits) and how to change that
- Learning how to change the way we think
- How to deal with obstacles and challenges – changing crisis into opportunity
- Understand the different types of personalities and how to communicate effectively with the different types of personalities
- Identifying level of leadership for improvement
- Building confident by understanding laws of nature
- Improve Job Satisfaction
- Learn to give and receive
- An intense, highly charged and dynamic program designed to bring out the best from team participants.
- The program combines indoor information sessions with experiential games and workshops.
- Participants will be placed in teams and given various challenges to overcome as a team.
- The participants will value the different aspects of open communication, leadership, collaboration, creative thinking, respect for others and sacrifice that make a GREAT TEAM!
The proposed outline is as depicted below. The activities are guaranteed to challenge individuals to communicate effectively, work cohesively and think in new ways. The participants are guaranteed to expand their comfort zones, surprise even themselves and have fun.
Upon completion of every activity, a facilitated debriefing will take place. During this communication,
participants will discuss…
- what they have learned,
- how they felt,
- what was good and bad about the exercise and
- most importantly, how the exercise compared to their work and how they can transfer this newfound knowledge back to the workplace.