Sustainability and ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) are not just trendy concepts. They are key to creating a better future for generations to come. Environmental, Social Sustainability and the overall Governance of the organizations are of critical importance for businesses both big and small. More and more investment funds take the ESG performance of the company into consideration, while attracting the right talent for Human Capital also is influenced by ESG performance.
The UN Sustainable Development Goals or SDGs are rapidly becoming a guideline to Sustainability/ESG for many businesses. Younger generations are demanding that the companies they work for or buy from pay attention to being as sustainable as possible.
Sustainability/ESG needs to be part of every aspect of the organization. Every department has a role to play in achieving the desired level of sustainability and also every level of the organization should be involved in improving the sustainability effort.
The objective of this training is to provide knowledge and guidance to key people in the organization who are involved in coordinating and implementing sustainability or ESG programmes in the organization as well as being responsible for developing targets, goals and KPIs for the organization with respect to Sustainability/ESG.
This is a fully participative workshop where participants will be able to work on the ESG performance of the organization and start the process of developing goals and KPIs.
At the end of the program, the participant will receive a certificate of attendance and will be sent a link to an online exam. After successfully completing the exam, the participant will receive a new certificate indicating that the participant successfully completed and passed the ESG Practitioner exam.
We are working together with Bureau Veritas, the renowned international certification agency for the certification of this program. Bureau Veritas will issue the final certificate after the participant has attended the full program and passed the online exam.
The workshop will be an interactive event where based on some of the presented materials, the facilitator will work with the participants to determine how to implement ESG measures and KPIs in the organization. Every organization is different and therefore every outcome of the workshop will be different and focused on the client’s organization.
All those who will be involved in the Sustainability or ESG effort of the organization, who have not attended formal training on the topic.
- Understand ESG/Sustainability and its different aspects
- Understand the difference between Sustainability and ESG
- Understand why organizations should focus on ESG performance
- Understand Environmental, Economic and Social Sustainability
- Understand Governance in the ESG Context
- Understand the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Understand Stakeholders and their view on Sustainability
- Understand Sustainability Issues and Materiality
- Understand Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand Goals, Targets, Measurements and KPIs
- Understand ESG Rating and Rating Agencies
- Understand Carbon Emissions and Net Zero
- Understand Greenwashing and Social washing