This course provides an introduction to the fundamentals of marketing and sales. The course aims to provide participants with core knowledge about marketing and sales as a function and as a process.
The course will cover the basic marketing concepts and ensures that participants understand how to use marketing tools and strategies to help their part of the business. They will also gain in-depth understanding of sales and self-management, the art of prospecting and opportunity planning.
This course is tailored for any professional from any business area who needs to have a better understanding of the concept of marketing and sales.
- Define the scope of marketing and sales and understand their functions and fit in a business organization
- Understand the importance of marketing in building perception, reputation and relationship
- Learn to draft a marketing plan
- Master the selling process and develop sales opportunity plans to maximize sales revenues and profitability.
- Master and implement the sales process to successfully handle objections and close more deals
- Scope of marketing and selling
- Marketing explained
- Marketing planning and strategy
- Choosing the right ‘marketing’ to suit your business
- Marketing Plan
- Core selling practices
- Preparation and self-organization
- Mastering the sales process: from initiation to post-sales
- Prospecting and Qualification
- Unique Selling Proposition
- Approaching the Customer
- Handling objections