Experience an engaging and comprehensive 1 day training program centred around the critical aspects of hazardous materials handling and chemical safety. Dive deep into the intricacies of safely managing hazardous materials, including their proper handling, storage and disposal. Through interactive sessions, real life case studies, and expert inside, you will develop a profound understanding of Malaysians Laws, regulations, procedures and best practices relevant to hazardous materials and chemical safety. This immersive training equips you with a essential knowledge and practical skills needed to navigate the complex landscape of hazardous materials management ensuring compliance with legal requirements while fostering a culture of safety and regulatory excellence
By actively participating in our training program, you will gain the confidence and competence to effectively handle hazardous materials across diverse industries and work activities. This invaluable knowledge empowers you to protect yourself, your colleagues, and the environment from potential risks associated with hazardous substances.
Session 1: Hazardous Materials Fundamental
- Understanding hazardous material properties and classifications.
- Recognizing potential hazards and risks associated with different substances.
- Brief overview of Malaysian laws, acts, regulations, and orders governing hazardous materials handling and chemical safety.
Session 2: Risk Assessment and Management
- Conducting hazard identification and risk assessment processes.
- Implementing controls and safety measures to mitigate risks.
- Complying with relevant Malaysian standards and guidelines.
Session 3: Safe Storage and Handling
- Proper storage practices for different hazardous materials.
- Handling procedures to minimize exposure and prevent accidents.
- Complying with storage requirements outlined in Malaysian regulations and best practices.
Session 4: Emergency Response and PPE
- Selecting and using appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for hazardous materials handling.
- Developing emergency response plans and procedures.
- Aligning PPE and emergency response protocols with Malaysian legal requirements.
Session 5: Hazard Communication and Compliance
- Understanding chemical hazards and their potential effects on health and the environment.
- Labelling, signage, and communication methods for chemical hazards.
- Complying with Malaysian requirements for proper labelling and communication of hazardous substances.