This training program is created for those who believe in and want to know more about applying agile principles and practices on projects. In this course, participants will learn the generally recognized practices of Agile Project Management. It will focus on the essential knowledge necessary to understand what Agile is and how it works.
This 1-day course is designed for persons who need to have a basic understanding of the principles of Agile and how it would apply. This can be anyone at any level in the organization.
- Being able to apply some of the principles of Agile
- Being able to decide where to apply Agile and where not
- Understand the difference between Waterfall and Agile
- Understand the importance of stakeholders
- Understand the importance of teams
- Understand Agile tools and techniques
- Having a working knowledge of the Do’s and Don’ts with Agile
The program will focus on the following topics:
- Agile Principles and Mind-set
- What is iterative approach?
- What is the difference between the Waterfall method and Agile?
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Agile Teams
- Team Performance
- Lean and Kanban
- Continuous Improvement