Data-mining or data analysis has always been regarded as a tough and testing task. This perspective is not totally ‘wrong’ for generally teaching and learning topics (related to the whole science and spectrum of data collection-data management-data analysis-interpretation & evidence-based report writing) has always been “dry” without real-time associations.
The whole teaching-learning experience is going to be different due to the collective assessments collated in the past, an effective method of teaching data-mining with an enriching experience is formed. It is a comprehensive instructional design with 20% theoretical principles, 80% real-time application. The goal is to transform data into information & information into constructive insights”.
It’s all about getting REAL & humanizing our approach in a 3D fashion; DEAL (with variations, issues & limitation),
DESIGN (friendly applications based on science not on convenience) & DRIVE (solution-based performance)
Managers, Executives and Supervisors, Administrators who need to acquire the essential foundations for effective data and its management and those who wish to develop the all-round skills to be become more in day to day problem solving and project management.
Lecture, reference handouts, practical exercise
- The Basics Of Data
- The Importance Of Data In An Organization
- Essential Of Data Management
- Understanding Input + Output + Outcome
- Data-Mining / Data Analysis
- Data Processing Tools
- Types Of Statistics – Descriptive And Inferential
- Important Definitions Of Statistics
- Design Correct Tools
- Statistics For Process Understanding
- Control And Improvement
- Preparing Your Presentation To Management – Role Play
- Presenting Your Arguments, Findings
- Using Fact Based Methodology
- Report Templates
- Closing Remarks : Data Integrity & Business Bottom-Line