This 1-day foundation training course is designed to explain the purpose and fundamental of an Anti-Bribery Management System (ABMS). Participants will be introduced to the Anti-Bribery Management System (ABMS), its relevance to the work environment and how these can ultimately benefit the organization through minimizing risks related to bribery and corruption. The principles and terminologies used in the Anti-Bribery Management System will thoroughly be discussed including planning, operational control, evaluation of an ABMS. Overall, ABMS training is an essential component of a comprehensive anti-bribery program, helping organizations build a culture of integrity, compliance, and ethical conduct.
- This course if for those looking to broaden their knowledge of an ABMS, it has been developed for middle managers and staff who are involved with compliance, procurement, finance , audit and treasury functions.
- The course is also beneficial for senior managers with an interest in compliance or anti-bribery legislation.
- Staff who are charged with the responsibility which are related to anti-bribery;
- Those seeking a deeper understanding of ISO 37001 requirements
After completing the course, participants will be able to understand the basic elements to implement an anti-bribery framework and establish effective anti-bribery policies and processes.
- The importance of Anti-Bribery
- Recognize how an ABMS can help reduce or eliminate bribery
- Increase your knowledge of anti-bribery practices and anti-bribery management systems
- Become familiar with the key requirements of ISO 37001:2016
- Know the steps required to plan an ABMS
- Develop protection against liability
- Develop due diligence in business relationships
- An understanding of the interrelationship between business risk and anti-bribery expectations and how financial and compliance processes can be aligned with an ABMS.
- Clarity on the business benefits of implementing an effective ABMS and how to maintain and optimise the ABMS.
- Understanding principal requirements of an ABMS based on ISO 37001
- There will also be a brief introduction to anti-bribery and anti-corruption laws in Malaysia