This course covers how to lead a team in a way that ensures success. The training program details desirable leadership characteristics, skills, and styles. It is designed to help all managers and leaders develop the essential skills to influence and motivate your staff to achieve good performance. You will also appreciate the impact your leadership style has on those who work with you.
Senior Managers, Middle Managers, Supervisors, Budding managers, Executive levels. This training will be adjusted/ customized based on the different levels of management.
MODE OF TRAINING
Lectures, Group Discussions, Practical, Role Play, Video.
After this course, participants will be able to: –
- Gain a greater understanding of a leader’s role & responsibilities
- Create and maintain an efficient, effective and motivated team
- Understand human behavior to manage the team better
- Improve their ability to communicate with the team and the various stakeholders
- Strengthen their techniques for the development of the team
- Manage the performance of the team by cultivating the art of setting targets and monitor progress in line with organizational goals
- Leadership definition
- Differences between Leadership & Management
- Understanding the Organization and its Vision, Mission, Core Values & Goals
- Functions of a Leader
- Attributes of effective leaders
- Who does the leader serve?
- Individual Traits recognition session
- Types of leaders
- Servant Leadership
- Types of power leaders possess
- Driving Change & Performance
- Negotiation Skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Factors affecting motivation
- Motivation Techniques