Mental Health awareness is increasingly recognized as crucial for fostering a healthy and productive work environment. This training is designed to provide participants with essential knowledge and skills to identify mental health related issues in a variety of industrial and workplace settings. It involves various practices and exercises aimed at developing a greater understanding and control of one’s thoughts, emotions, and overall mental state and equip them with practical strategies for managing stress and supporting their own and others’ mental well-being
This course aims to
- Understand the importance of mental health in the retail industry.
- Identify common mental health challenges faced by retail workers.
- Recognize the signs and symptoms of mental health issues.
- Develop strategies for managing stress and promoting well-being.
- Create a supportive work environment that prioritizes mental health.
This comprehensive two-day course is designed for:
Apply to all levels of daily operation officer, executives, management and security officer.
Presentation by trainer, scenario case discussion, practical group activities.
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Identify mental health occupational hazard at workplace
- Practice correct technique managing mental health related issues at workplace.
- Improve in communication on managing mental health emergency at workplace..
Module 1: Introduction to Mental Health and Stress
- Understanding mental health and stress
- Understanding its affect on overall well being and how they people act in various situations
Module 2: Recognizing Signs of Stress and Mental Health Challenges
- Physical symptoms
- Emotional and Behavioural Changes
- Cognitive symptoms
- Interpersonal changes
- Work Performance
Module 3: Coping Strategies for Managing Stress
- Delegate and Collaborate
- Time Management
- Mindfulness and Relaxation
- Hobbies and Interest
- Seeking Professional Help
Module 4: Effective Communication and Support
- Clear Communication Channels
- Training for managers and supervisors
- Peer Support Networks
- Employee Assistance Programmes
Module 5: Creating a Personal Action Plan