A dynamic organization is constantly experiencing change. Without change there is no progress and the organization will either stand still or slide back. Change is necessary to increase the ‘business value’ of the organization and to keep the organization ‘future proof’.
Change needs to be closely managed and therefore good Change Management practices are crucial for a successful organization.
This training module is a foundation module, providing a comprehensive knowledge of the processes and practices that are part of change management projects. This training demonstrates the critical knowledge and skills required in Change Management. It provides participants with strong understanding and knowledge of the fundamentals of change management and the tools, techniques and templates to help with the adoption of change within the organization.
The program is in line with the Standard for Change Management® as published by the Association of Change Management Professionals (ACMP®) and can serve as a preparation for their CCMP® exam and certification.
This course is a foundation course tailored for all those who are and/or will be directly or indirectly influence change within the organization such as:
- HR Specialists, HODs, Senior Managers
- Members of transformation department, Change Managers
- Project Managers, Project Leaders, Project Team Members
- Change Management Leads, Transformational Analysts, PMO Members
TRAINING DELIVERY METHOD
The training is instructor-led and contains lectures, exercises, case studies and group discussions. The training requires active participation from attendees.
- Comprehend why and when change is necessary – C2
- Describe change and how to overcome change inertia and/or resistance – C1
- Choose the right tools and techniques for change management – P1
- Describe about Change Agents and their roles in change management – A1
- Understanding Change Management
- Assessing the change
- Stakeholder Identification and Analysis
- Define Communication Needs of Stakeholders
- Organizational Alignment and Readiness
- Risk Management
- Developing Change Management Strategies
- Developing the Change Management Plan
- Execute, Manage, and Monitor Implementation of the Change Management Plan
- Close Change Management Project