This course is intended to introduce the art of Project Management to the participants. Project Management is NOT limited to the technical parts of the organization. HR, Corporate Communications and even the Finance department are also involved in projects and need some basic understanding of project management.
Project Management is about implementing initiatives that create value to the organization
This course will address all the areas that are important and that need to be managed in order to turn a project into a success. It will also include new techniques such as Agile, Kanban, Hybrid and will participants the skills to compare the various ways to conduct a project and to chose the most appropriate way.
Our project management programs are in line with the PMI® framework as described in the latest PMBOK® Version 7.
This course is tailored for all those who are and/or will be directly or indirectly involved in projects and who have not attended formal Project Management training. This can be as part of the project team or as someone that has to support project teams.
- Understand the critical success factors for project implementation
- Understand Business Benefits and Business Cases
- Leverage key project management concepts – Knowledge Areas and Project Life Cycle
- Learn to plan a project till execution
- Explain how to execute and control a Project with regular Monitoring and Control
- Comprehend and select various styles of project management -Traditional/ Agile/ Hybrid
- Understand the importance of Teams and Leadership
- Adopt best practices directly into your day-to-day activities
- Motivate and lead your project team
- Projects and Business Value
- Critical Success Factors of Projects
- Understand your stakeholders
- Differences between Projects and Operations
- Life Cycles
- Agile versus Traditional Project Management
- Hybrid Approached to Project Management
- How to plan a Project
- Developing the Business Case
- Developing the Project Scope
- User Stories and Backlogs
- Developing the Schedule
- Project Cost
- What to expect in Project Execution
- Monitoring & Controlling Project
- Effective Time Management
- What Soft Skills are essential for Project Management?
- Team Work
- Agile Teams – Roles in an Agile Environment
- Leadership Styles – Servant Leader