The fully participative course is applicable for people working in the oil and gas industry who are already involved in projects but who have not gone through any formal training or methodologies and also those who would be involved in future. This training would give them a clear understanding about projects and what is expected of them working on those projects. This program has a special focus on projects in the Oil and Gas Industry.
The content of the program is completely in line with the latest edition of PMI’s PMBOK® Version 6.
People working in the O&G industry who will be involved in managing projects and have not attended formal project management training.
- Comprehend why and when projects are initiated
- Understand the different phases of a project from Initiation and Planning to Commissioning and Start Up
- Understand the success factors for project implementation
- Learn about Stakeholders of a project and their roles
- Learn how to be involved in preparation of a project plan
- Learn about importance of Controls in execution
- Understand what skills are required to manage and support
- Why projects fail or succeed?
- Best practises of Project Management: PMI and the 10 Knowledge Areas
- Manage Project Scope – Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Manage the objectives of a project: Scope, Time, Cost & Quality
- Effective communication with Stakeholders
- Scheduling and Critical Paths
- Manage uncertainty with Project Risk Management
- Soft Skills Required
- Execution, Monitoring and Control
- EPC Projects
- Start Up and Commissioning