Every aspect of a project will have certain risks that need to be managed, be it the scope, the schedule, the budget or the stakeholders. Risks or Uncertainties can be a threat to the project or an opportunity. The people involved in the project need to have a clear view of all the project risks and how to manage them. The main activities during Risk Management are Risk Management Planning, Risk Identification, Risk Analysis, Risk Response Planning and Risk Response Management.
This program will give participants a comprehensive overview of all the processes that are part of project risk management. Participants will learn how to apply a logical, systematic and comprehensive approach to identifying and analysing, resulting in a clear view of the available risk responses.
This course is tailored for Project Managers, Project Leaders, Project Controllers, Project Team Members, members of the PMO, Risk Management team, , etc.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the different roles in Risk Management
- Apply the Risk Processes
- Relate the importance of being proactive in managing Risk
- Conform by taking ownership to of the Risk Management process
- Use templates to map out a Risk Plan
- Introduction to Risk Management
- Risk Management Framework
- Risk Management and the Project Life Cycle
- Risk Management and the 10 knowledge areas
- Risk Management Planning
- Risk Identification
- Risk Analysis
- Risk Response Planning
- Risk Response Management
- Monitoring project risks