This Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Foundation Training is a beginner level class meant for those who would like to learn about Robotic Process technology, how to implement Robotic Automation and covers basic concepts of Robotic Process Automation technology including:
- UI Automation concepts
- Building work flows using RPA
- Desktop, Web Automation
- Debugging a workflow
- Reusing automation that invokes work flow and templates
- How to organize a real-world work flow automation project
- The most popular RPA tools such as UiPath, Automation Anywhere, BP.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Technology is an emerging form of business process automation technology based on the notion of software robots or artificial intelligence (AI) workers.
This class can be taken by professionals such as those who are interested in automating UI workflows for their day-to-day work, IT professionals, accounting, operations, IT staff and consultants supporting client using Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technology.
Candidates can expect to gain knowledge and understanding in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification.
- Comprehend RPA and its elements
- Comprehend the business functionalities that can be automated using RPA
- Identify the usage of RPA across the organizations
- Assist in the implementation of RPA functions
- Assist in the management of RPA solutions to get outstanding results
- What is RPA?
- What is RPA not?
- Past and Present Overview of process automation
- Robotic Process Automation Concepts
- UI Automation and System Activities
- User Events, Recorder and Scraping
- Workflow and Data Manipulation
- Programming and Troubleshooting
- Existing RPA solutions and vendors Landscape
- Front office vs back-office robots
- How to evaluate a good process to automate
- Workflow branching
- Tools and techniques for debugging workflow
- Deploying RPA in production
- RPA best practices
- Collecting data generated by robots
- RPA Roles
- Scalability and Security aspects of RPA