This course equips participants with the knowledge and skills to correctly identify and analyse stakeholders, evaluate and prioritise vested interests and manage relevant relationships.
Stakeholder Management in a business environment is of crucial importance to the success of the organization or of any projects that are being executed. Without a clear understanding of all the stakeholders involved and a comprehensive plan how to engage them, most initiatives are doomed to fail.
This training module provides a good start for all those who may or may not be currently active in stakeholder management and engagement. This training demonstrates the critical knowledge and skills required in Stakeholder Management that are required to achieve maximum success.
The training requires active participation from attendees. It has lectures, exercises and case studies with group discussions, role-plays and quizzes.
This course is tailored for anyone who is involved in identifying, analysing and engaging in stakeholders.
|DURATION: 2 Days Technical: 10Leadership: 2Strategic: 2TOTAL PDU: 14
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Comprehend Stakeholders and their importance
- Identify stakeholders relevant to an endeavour
- Comprehend stakeholder analysis
- Discuss stakeholder engagement strategies
- Engage stakeholders, communicate and negotiate for optimal results
- Stakeholder management facilitation techniques
- Determine stakeholder power and influence on the basis of their relative levels of importance and influence
- Definition of the Universe of Stakeholders
- Identification and Categorisation of Stakeholders
- The Role of Management in the Stakeholder Environment
- Evaluation and Prioritisation of Interests
- Determination of Relevance of Stakeholders
- Stakeholder Participation and Engagement
- Motivating your internal stakeholders
- Understanding motivational and de-motivational factors
- 7 Basic Negotiation Skills
- Body Language – The Secret to Stakeholder Moods
- Working with Stakeholder Identification Models and Technologies