“Client-centricity is the most important factor in a successful business digitalization, since client-centric companies are 60% more profitable compared to companies not focused on the customer” – Deloitte, July 2017
Customer centric is not just about offering good service, great customer service or saying customer is always right. The winning brands were the ones who treated their customers with respect, offered great service and built a relationship with them that still exists today. Customer centric is about putting customer at their heart of your organization and truly believe the customer comes first.
A customer centric way of doing business is a way that provides a positive customer experience before and after the sale in order to drive repeat business, enhance customer loyalty and grow profits.
Customer centric culture starts from your organization
- Make customer satisfaction as part of your organization value
- Create awareness and the importance of Customer Centric Culture
- Make customer satisfaction ahead of anything else
- Respect, recognize and rewards employees for Customer Satisfaction
- Brand: Everyone is a Customer in the organization
- Make Customer Centric as your new workplace culture
Great service comes with great relationship and communication with every customer. Treating people the way they wish to be treated, takes the relationship to a deeper and successful working relationship.
At the end of this program, the participants will:
- Customer Centricity vs Customer Satisfaction. Why and how?
- Provide exceptional customer service: Recognize benefit and barriers
- Understand different customers’ behaviour styles and know how to adjust to each
- Building Relationships and being a Social Butterfly
- Build Customer Centric Mind set: Building your organisation and its functions based on real customer needs
- Introduction to CUSTOMER CENTRICITY MINDSET
- Objective and take away
- Role model to be: CHOICES
- Brand: Knowing customers, you, others and your organization
- Build Relationship: Thru the Civility way!
- Customer Centricity vs Customer Satisfaction
- Impact: Positive, Negative and Neutral
- Systems Thinking: What is working and not working at the moment
- Dealing with different customer behaviour
- Understand the different behaviour profiles
- Building Relationship: Social Intelligence and Social Radar. Everybody’s thinking and behaviours are different. This impacts in decision making and results
- Barriers and Challenges to good Customer Service
- Communication Choices
- Systems Thinking: What are the behaviours that you can remove and replace?
- 6 Ways to Build Customer Centric Culture: Customer and Organization Culture
- Be a Social Butterfly by putting customer FIRST