Communication and interpersonal skills are an essential element every employee and manager must have as part of their standard tool set. In this course, you gain practical experience initiating and responding to various forms of communication. You learn to handle situations based on a flexible, genuine and self-confident approach. You also gain the skills to collaborate with others and hone your communications toolkit.
- Senior Executives
- Senior Managers
- HR Management
- Presentations and Lectures 30%
- Group Discussions 30%
- Group Exercises 40%
- Gain greater understanding of the importance of communication.
- Understand the different forms of communication.
- Ability to deal with Negative communications
- Understand what interpersonal skills are
- Understand how effectively use communication and interpersonal skills
- Sharpening your communication skills to improve clarity and conciseness
- The importance of Effective Communication
- Choosing the best medium for your message: meetings, conversations, e-mail, phone, print
- Listening more effectively by employing proven techniques
- What are interpersonal skills?
- What is Emotional Intelligence?
- How does emotional intelligence lead to better interpersonal skills?
- Read the “emotional content” accompanying messages
- Building greater relationship skills that emphasize trust and respect
- Asking more powerful questions
- Giving more effective Feedback
- Deal with criticism
- Dealing with difficult people
- Developing and maintaining open channels of communications