The saying goes that ‘the customer is always right’. Even though this might not be true, definitely the customer will always believe that they are right and when they give feedback or when they complain those beliefs need to be respected and properly dealt with.
If customer feedback or complaints are not well managed, the immediate effect will be that the company loses valuable customers and business. Therefore it is of vital importance to the business that customer feedback and complaints are handled effectively and efficiently.
This program will focus on how to engage customers and deal with their issues effectively
Front liners, Customer service personnel, Administrators, Supervisors, Executives & Managers
At the end of this program, the participants will:
- Adopt EXCELLENCE mindset towards customer service
- Know how to use EQ and be COMPASSIONATE & CARING towards customers, especially when receiving complaints.
- Apply the MANIS Language technique when conversing with clients.
- Handle different customers according to their personalities
- Take a step by step approach to handle the complaint
- Turn complaints into service recovery
Defining “EXCELLENCE” in Customer Service
- What is quality
- Definition of Quality
- Components of Quality
- Quality Model
- Dimensions of Service Quality
- Elements Influencing Customer Care
Characteristics of a Professional Customer Service Personnel
- Customers First
- Enthusiastic & Passionate
- Caring & Concern
EQ in Customer Service
- What is Emotional Quotient
- Elements of EQ
- EQ ways of interacting
Different Strategies for Different Personalities
- The Popular Sanguine
- The Powerful Choleric
- The Perfect Melancholy
- The Peaceful Phlegmatic
- How to approach each pattern of behaviour
- Making the relationship compatible
Key Interactive Skills
- Speaking in the positive
- Choice of words – MANIS
- Saying NO in EQ way
- Listening with empathy
- Responding appropriately
- Holding your horses
- Diffusing your own anger
Steps in Handling Complaints
Turning Complaints to Service Recovery
- What is ‘Service Recovery’
- Situation s which need ‘Service Recovery’
- How to achieve Service Recovery
Preventing Recurrence of Complaints
- Sense of urgency
- Analysing techniques
- Convening a meeting
- Participative problem solving
- Identifying Corrective Actions
- Identifying Preventive Actions
- Follow Up with client
Dr.Maria Rufina Certified Professional Facilitator, IAF –USA, International Trainer, Coach, Facilitator
Dr. Maria Rufina specializes in training and consultancy works in the area of HUMAN CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT. To date, Dr.Maria has trained over 50,000 people both locally and internationally. Some of the companies that have benefited from her expertise are Golden Trust (Bahrain), Bahrain Credit (Bahrain), EK Kanoo (Bahrain), Islamic Development Bank (Jeddah, Arab Saudi), Polwell (Singapore), Oxcel Cambodia, ExxonMobil, Orpic (Oman) and EPF.
Dr.Maria’s area of specialization is in the area of Strategic Thinking & Planning, Critical Thinking, Management & Leadership Development. She also is successful in bringing out the best of the participants in topics such as Performance Management, Presentation, Facilitation, Train the Trainer and Personal Development, 5S Quality Improvement, Negotiation Skills, Communication, Teambuilding, and Customer Service.
Her specialty is in merging the divergent and convergent aspects of a topic to create a training flow that facilitates effective and interesting impart of knowledge and skills. Participants of various levels and nationalities, find her training inspiring, thus creating a conviction in them to implement what they have learned. Given her effective training. Dr.Maria was appointed as a consultant at the oil rig, drilling platforms offshore to create behavioural changes and sustain a safety culture there.