This one-day program focuses on providing a better understanding of Bursa Malaysia Sustainability Reporting Requirements and on Sustainability Reporting in general. As per 2018, all Bursa listed companies need to include sustainability reporting in their annual reports.
The program is designed for staff that has a role to play in the development and management of the sustainability measures of the organization. In essence every department of the organization has some involvement in the overall sustainability effort and representatives of these departments should have a basic understanding of Sustainability and Sustainability Reporting
This program is designed for those staff involved in the implementation and managing of Sustainability efforts of the organisation. Those departments and staff responsible in providing sustainability information to the reporting team are encouraged to participate.
- To understand the fundamentals and the different elements of Sustainability
- To understand the regulatory requirements for Sustainability Reporting
- To understand the process to create a sustainability statement
- Recognising the importance of all stakeholders in the sustainability process
- Understanding Materiality and Integrating Sustainability into the business
- Understanding the involvement of the organization in the Sustainability Effort
- Understanding Goals, Baselines and Indicators
- What is Sustainability and Sustainable Development?
- What are the Bursa compliance requirements?
- What is Sustainability Governance?
- What are Stakeholders?
- What are the Sustainability Issues that are applicable to the organization?
- What is Materiality and how to define Material Issues?
- Who does what regarding Sustainability?
- Goals, Baselines and Indicators