This course will familiarize participants with Pivot Table, a powerful tool in Excel that creates unique perspective on your data. It allows you to create an interactive view of your datasheet, analyzing data quickly and make a better decision or conclusion based on the analysis.
This course is tailored for advanced Excel users that utilised Excel in day-to-day work, have multiple sets of data, or required to analyse big amount of data. This course also focusses on how to complete the routine tasks with faster or simpler method to avoid mistakes and increase efficiencies.
Participants must have basic or intermediate Excel skills and know the basic shortcuts in Excel.
The program aims to help participants envision and lead strategic and technical elements of Industry 4.0-based organizational transformations. The course will:
- Demystify key Industry 4.0 and the ecosystem of stakeholders involved.
- Review sample roadmaps for the real-world application of Industry 4.0 across a range of organizations, and its business and technological impacts.
- Connect its participants with leaders and managers from diverse roles and organizations and understand their opportunities and challenges.
- Manage Tables
- Create Pivot Table
- Modify pivot table presentations or appearance
- Insert formulas in Pivot Table
- Filter and number formatting in Pivot Table
- Create various reports using Pivot Table
- Create Pivot Chart
- Visible filter with Slicer and Timeline
- Dashboard reporting
- Convert a data range into a formatted/unformatted table
- Move rows/columns
- Apply table style
- Filter and sort tables
- Use of slicer
- What is pivot table
- Component of pivot table
- Limitations of pivot table
- Pivot table dialog box
- Customize field name
- Changing calculations
- Adding/removing subtotal
- Hiding/showing items, sorting in pivot table,
- Producing top 10 reports
- Producing comparative reports
- Number formatting in pivot table
- Calculated field and calculated items
- Editing and deleting calculations
- Summary of all formulas
- Insert slicer/timeline into pivot table
- Editing and controlling slicer/timeline
- Insert pivot chart
- Controlling pivot chart
Ng Eng Kiang (Alex) CA(M), MCT
Alex Ng holds a Bachelor of Accounting from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM). He is a member of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA), Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and PSMB Certified Trainer. Alex has more than 14 years of experience (including being attached previously in Enrst & Young, Swiss-Garden Resorts Kuantan, and FPG Oleochemicals Sdn Bhd) in handling a variety of corporate audit assignments, managing Finance team of 28 subordinates and various financial analysis and reporting.
His 14 years of working experiences includes hands-on experience as a Finance Analyst in managing financial analysis and budget/reporting system together with representatives from Asia and Europe finance team. He is also experienced in developing and customizing training manuals.
He has 4 years of experience in training as a certified HRDF and MCT trainer especially since 2016.
His mission is to help clients enhance performance, productivity and profitability by leveraging on his results-based management, accounting and Microsoft applications knowledge. He is an accomplished speaker and trainer, having conducted many seminars, workshops and speaking engagements on accounting, risk management, leadership and Microsoft Office training over the last 4 years. Alex NG is a member of CFO Club Malaysia, a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting financial management awareness to academics and younger generations.