This course is aimed at delegates who are preparing to sit for the Project Management Professional (PMP®) examination.
This course is designed to give delegates clarity on all areas of Project Management as laid out in the PMI®’s Project Management Body of Knowledge 6th Edition (PMBOK®) and the Project Management Life Cycle.
This course is tailored especially for those who want to get a worldwide recognized Project Management certification (PMP)® from PMI®.
The program aims to help participants envision and lead strategic and technical elements of Industry 4.0-based organizational transformations. The course will:
- Demystify key Industry 4.0 and the ecosystem of stakeholders involved.
- Review sample roadmaps for the real-world application of Industry 4.0 across a range of organizations, and its business and technological impacts.
- Connect its participants with leaders and managers from diverse roles and organizations and understand their opportunities and challenges.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Know the details of all the Project Management knowledge areas
- Know the way exam questions are asked and how to answer these questions
- Watch out for the trend in exam questions
- Know how to apply for the PMP® examination
- Becoming a Project Management Professional (PMP®)
Project Management Environment
- Definitions of project, Project Management, project stakeholders
The Project Manager
- The role and responsibilities of a project manager. The required knowledge of the project manager in relation to the PMI Talent Triangle
Agile Project Management
- Glimpse of Agile Manifesto and Principles
Project Knowledge areas
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resources Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
Project Life Cycle Processes
- Monitoring & Controlling
Exam Preparation and Study Plan
Simulated Exam Questions
Project Management Professional (PMP), Program Management Professional (PgMP), PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP), Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.